The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

I'm getting BETTER!!!

Started by Bricktop, May 21, 2015, 07:12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

No thanks to you heartless reprobates!!!

Despite suffering one of the most debilitating and virulent ailments known to modern man, I am on the road to recovery due to my potent constitution and determination to overcome.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Faf1ch7Q9XE

RW

Maybe this will cure you of your need to publicly diminish my care and support.
Beware of Gaslighters!

@realAzhyaAryola

You could participate in clinical trials. ac_biggrin
@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Bricktop

They ASKED, Azhya...they said it was the worst case they'd ever seen, and my chance of survival was slim.

They want to take samples to work out how I fought back and triumphed!!!

Annie

Ohhh ewww what...poop samples or pee samples?
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Bricktop

They wanted a tissue sample.

I sent them a box of used ones.

Annie

Ahhh hahaha! How do they know what's REALLY inside when they open those tissues......
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Renee

I don't think I've ever seen anyone milk a case of the sniffles this much. ac_umm
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Annie

Like I said, men are big babies  ac_toofunny

Bricktop

Quote from: "Renee"I don't think I've ever seen anyone milk a case of the sniffles this much. ac_umm

Sniffles? I had a dry, rasping cough, chronic sneezing and lost my voice. My chest hurt.

I was staring at the Reaper...

Annie

I have tightness in my chest for the last couple days and coughing up phlem, mmmmm. I'm drinking teas and working out to sweat it out.

Renee

Quote from: "SPECTRE"
Quote from: "Renee"I don't think I've ever seen anyone milk a case of the sniffles this much. ac_umm

Sniffles? I had a dry, rasping cough, chronic sneezing and lost my voice. My chest hurt.

I was staring at the Reaper...

So, at your age you're probably staring at the reaper every day, runny nose or not.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

He did sound pretty miserable.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "Annie"I have tightness in my chest for the last couple days and coughing up phlem, mmmmm. I'm drinking teas and working out to sweat it out.

You got it too!!!

ac_crying

Its spreading. I warned you!

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!